Clock of the Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clock of the Fates

The year is 2027. The setting is a time of great innovation and technological advancement. A time of Chaos & conspiracy as well as the rediscovery of Magic and Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghosts in the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

Coins : 287

Ghosts in the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts in the Shadows   Ghosts in the Shadows EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:37 pm

After a 6 1/2 hour drive from the wastelands Emerald City Cain and the young protege Xander arrive at Cain Massive Estate. "Well here we are Xander This is my place of residence and my base of operations. From this point forward this is were you will be living and training. Everything you need is here and if it is not then the city is not very far away." Pulling around back of the house the Giant Liqueur Brewery stands over shadowing the Car Cain heads towards to Garage. At that moment a Dark comes running to the car Barking. It is Cains dog Duke coming out to greet his master. "Watch yourself when you get out Duke isnt very fond of newcomers around here but he wont bite you unless you assert yourself as a threat then he will attack."
Back to top Go down
https://fate-counting-down.rpg-board.net
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

Coins : 54

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Shadows   Ghosts in the Shadows EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 am

I got out of the car,examining the area and learning about the place. I Nodded in understanding about his Dog Duke. I grabbed the box and my other things as I began walking about the perimeter of the house. "A Nice Place you have here Mr.Cain",I stopped for a bit waiting for Him,in worry about upsetting Duke or getting into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

Coins : 287

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Shadows   Ghosts in the Shadows EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:37 pm

"Thank you Xander it is an old house but serves well for my business home-base." Getting out of the car Cain locks it up and walks to the front door of the house just as duke comes running around from the back of the house. This big rottweiler looks over to xander growling. "Relax Duke he is a friend. Come xander we have lots of work to yet be done."
Back to top Go down
https://fate-counting-down.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Shadows   Ghosts in the Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts in the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock of the Fates :: Chicago :: City Limits :: Ventresca Estate Mansion & Brewery-
Jump to: