Clock of the Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clock of the Fates

The year is 2027. The setting is a time of great innovation and technological advancement. A time of Chaos & conspiracy as well as the rediscovery of Magic and Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

Coins : 287

Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 pm

"There is your first mistake young Xander, these savages have been around longer then either of us they just never came into the public eye until after the great war that created the wastelands. But your fathers roommate could be playing a part in all of this but by the sounds of it i don't think he would have the knowledge to deal with the wasteland savages leader, he could be however supplying them with information on how to find your father. However when we get to my place i want you to put down every name you know on paper and how they are connected to your father"

Last edited by Cain Ventresca on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fate-counting-down.rpg-board.net
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

Coins : 54

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 pm

"Very Well Then Sir",as i laid my head back again to think and enjoy the drive.After That I look back at Cain To ask "Where Exactly are We Heading, Your House or Another Location to possibly find a Contact that may know who is behind the attack or what?" I just sit there confused and curious to find out where we are actually going.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

We will be heading out to my place, would be the smartest move on our part cause i have everything i need at my disposal there. We will need to plan the next move, i have folders of suspects who have been afters your fathers work over the years, each one could have a hand in this or it could even be a threat that is bigger then what we initially thought in the beginning" Heading out towards the highway Cain was beginning to slowly piece together items that might be able to shed a bit more light onto the threat on Xander's fathers life. "Whoever was behind this was sure quick to cover there tracks."
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 pm

I Sigh at His Last Comment Wondering Who Can Be Behind This. I Stick My Head Outside the Car Window Looking Out at the Different Locations and Signs Waiting Till We Get There. "So Possibly You Dont Have a Lead or an Idea Who Can Be Involved with the Information I Gave to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:24 pm

"They are strong contenders Xander but you need to realize that even tho they may have a hand in this it is very unlikely that they are the masterminds behind this. Upon the highway to Chicago Cain had a feeling that the raiders were only the beginning of a much darker plot in the works. "Once we get to my place Xander we will be training you in the art of warfare, much like combat this is a form i developed that has been highly effective over the years and should help you stay on your toes"
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

"Excellent,I look Forward to The Training Mr.Cain",I Reach into the Back Grabbing a Newspaper Reading the headlines,Glancing through I look to see another Government Official Has been Killed by the Mysterious Dr.Moore. I Sigh,"Mr.Cain,Do you think possibly Dr.Moore Is Involved with the Bandits,Seeing as though he has the potential and The Power To Have Killed All of these Government Officials?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 pm

"It is highly Possible that he has a part to play in all of this and i wouldn't put it past him by saying he is the one pulling the strings of the Wasteland Bandits. One thing i do know is that Pendulum would be another one who would go out of there way to retrieve your father and his work even if it meant using the wastes inhabitants for there own gain." Knowing all to well that the Infamous Dr. Moore was once part of Pendulum but split from them when they limited his resources. Both Pendulum and Dr. Moore are both people you don't want to go toe to toe against without the proper plan of attack. "We will certainly have our hands tied if it's Dr. Moore behind the Attacks on your dad and his company."
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 am

"That Seems Very Interesting Mr.Cain",I began looking at all the signs continuing to read more about the Issue of Dr.Moore in the Newspaper. 'Hmm..',I think to myself as I read more to be Sure. "It Says Here He Was Last Seen in the City Limits of Chicago,After Killing another Victim. There were Raiders nearby the Location of the Murder.",I look at Cain surprised. "How Long do you think it will be right now till we Get To Chicago?".

OOC:Should we go over to the Chicago Thread to start from there or?
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 pm

OOC: yea after my post we can go over to Chicago oh and Dr Moore is in his lab it was another character who is in Chicago who killed someone lol

"I will be about another 30 minute drive before we reach Chicago so just relax and enjoy the ride." Hearing about another death in the Chicago are Cain began questioning what the hell was going on. Talking in his head Cain ask himself the question "What the hell is going on, first the wastelanders attack in city which is not normal for them, then, then they work as a team to try and present us from leaving emerald city now another death on my home turf. This world is slowly going to hell and i have no way of stopping it unless i can some home shut down both the mad doc and Pendulum which at the moment is damn near impossible." look over to Xander saying "You ready for some lesson in the school of hard knocks kid cause once we get back to my place ill be upping the anti for your lessons cause with what waiting for us on the road ahead is gonna be a pretty rough n tumble ride."
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm

"You Bet Mr.Cain,I just cant wait to discover all the powers and abilities I have now that I have a teacher to teach me the ways. Its Going to be very excellent working with you these next few weeks. Hopefully we can find who is responsible for the attack at dad's labs.",I said smiling at him while continuing to read the rest of the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Ghosts in the Shadows <--- Continued Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2