Clock of the Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clock of the Fates

The year is 2027. The setting is a time of great innovation and technological advancement. A time of Chaos & conspiracy as well as the rediscovery of Magic and Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

Coins : 54

Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Walking Out Of The House On my way to The Bus Stop I think to myself, "I Wonder When I will have enough Money To Get That New Motorcycle Ive been thinking of",as a sigh. Waiting a Couple Minutes I Tap my Foot leaning on the Street Sign Post. As I hear The Honk of the Emerald City Central Bus,I walk Up to the waiting area as I boarded the Bus. Paying My Fee I walk back to the near end taking The Isle Seat. "Next Stop:Downtown Emerald City",The Busdriver Yells into his Speaker as the Bus Pulled Away.
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:16 pm

After Reaching My Destination of Downtown Emerald City,I get off the Bus Walking Straight To The Diner To Order some Breakfast:Some Toast,Cooked Beef,and Hashed Browns. After Eating,I Get Up To Walk Around Gazing at the Beauty Of Emerald City.
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:39 pm

After Walking Out,I Headed Down To The Old Post Office(if aloud here.),To Pick Up A Few Mail For Mrs.Clearwater and Such. Then I Entered The Office To Be Greeted By The Owner,Telling me i have a Special Deliver From My Dad While he Was Up North In Chicago for a Business Meeting and Visiting The Sister Industries for Marketing and Relation Affairs. A Note was attached: "Made a New Invention,Attacked,They Tried To Rob The Industries Of The Invention,Its What I told you Abo--". The Moment I heard those Last Few Words I knew what he was talking about,The Dalisa-Class Plasma Pistols He made For The Security Reasons For The Local Law Enforcement Departments. "Dont Worry Im Fine,Tell Your Mom And Siblings Ill be home in a Few Days,The Local Cops want to ask me a few things of what happened at the Crime Scene,Talk To You Soon. Protect Those Guns In the Mean time -Dad" Happy and Joyful for the Delivery,I thanked the Owner For Telling me of the new Package and Collected The Remaining Mail for our Home. I Walked Out To Head Home For Lunch Before Going To The Main Emerald City.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

Coins : 287

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 am

While out on a smuggling run to the Emerald City Cain could sense the presence of another vampire the closer he got to the city. "Hmm looks like there is a bit more hen just come lousy magic bums in this joint, maybe this wont be such a dull run after all. hehehe" Reaching the city limits Cain turn down a side street heading in the direction of the presence he felt.

Moments later arriving in the part of the city that the presence was felt strongest Cain began to look around to pin points who it was that was sending out the vampire vibe. "Hmm you would think finding another vampire would be easier then this in a joint this size" checking his thermo imaging computer in his car he scanned the are for heat signatures. "If you cant find them the easy way then you gotta use the way of technology although i prefer doing it the old fashioned way this way could be just as quick if not quicker."

Picking out thermo signs like crazy Cain was about to shut of the computer when he noticed a blue silhouette amongst the orange and reds. "well now what do we have here, i think i found the vampire that i was sensing on the way into the joint." Driving up and pulling alongside of the you boy Cain rolled his window down and saying "Hey kid you and me need to have a talk, now we can do this one of two way, you can come with me and we can go somewhere quite and talk or you can run and i will hunt your ass down." Waiting for a response he kept his car at a steady speed matching with the kid walking.
Back to top Go down
https://fate-counting-down.rpg-board.net
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Looking at The Man as im studying his moves and figure,I know that this man can cause harm or any Danger to me. "I'll go with you Sir.",as i Walk Torwards His Car Entering in the Front Passenger's Seat.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Once the kid was in the passenger seat of the car Cain burned off down the street. While he is driving he begins to ask the kid a question "Whats your name kid?" while he waits to hear the boys name he burns into a local alleyway and shut the car off.

Turning his head to look over at the boy he then says, "The reason i confronted you is cause you have peeked my interest, for being someone so young you sure do have a strong prescience, your a vampire that is how i tracked you down. I am surprised by the fact you did not sense me coming sooner, perhaps you are not as in-tune with you're other side as i first thought. Either way i will teach you to become stronger and how to hide your presence from other who would hunt you down for sport and pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:39 pm

As I Gaze And Survey The Alley Around Me and The Man's Car,I begin to look at Him After Explaining To Me Why he Was Actually Looking for me. "My Name's Xander,But People Call me Nitroid Because of my Abilities. My Dad's Dr.Clearwater. Heard of him?", as i seemed curious wanting to find out more About This Mysterious Man.

"Anyways,Question is,Why Are you So Interested in Me. I mean it may be my Charm or Looks,But Of all the Vampires you can train in the World Why Me Sir? I want Some Answers At Least",I Said as my Voice Darkened a Little Bit Because I Was Demanding a Response From The Mysterious Man. As I looked Around The Car, I Started Holding My Nose A Bit Because of the Smoke and Car Fumes Surrounding Me As We Were in the Dark Narrow Alley.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"Infact i have heard of Dr. Clearwater, he is a big name in the business industry for his work. Infact i have been hired to smuggle in some new toys to the doc under the radar." Reaching back he slightly lifts up the back seat of his car enough for Xander to see the equipment that Cain was smuggling in to his dad. "As for the reason to confront you is cause in all my many years you are the first vampire i have sensed in this new age and time of mankind. We are few in culture but strong and the more i can teach you to survive then better chance you will have of surviving an encounter with a hunter." Lowering the seat to cover the illegal goods hidden there Cain looks to the kid again "Name is Cain by the way."
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 pm

My Face Suddenly Lightened as I heard he was Smuggling Equipment To Dad's Labs. And As Soon as I Heard The Name Cain come out of his Mouth I knew it was too good to be True. "Yo..uu...Your Ccc...ain? The Famous Cain Ventresca, My Dad used to tell me alot About you and your Famous Work.",Happy and Joyful to know i was in the Presence of Cain,I then remembered The note Dad left me.

I Then Turned around to Reach To My Side to Grab the Box with the Guns dad had sent me. "Question Mr.Cain,since you are familiar with my Dad's Industries you must Know about the Famous Prutonian him and the other Scientists Discovered. Which Powered This Gun Up",I said with Pride and Honor for my Dad as I passed him the Brown Paper Covered Box,waiting For His Reply.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Opening the box looking at the gun, "Indeed i do know of that power source, he had offered me the prototype for my services to him and his work but i denied that as i have a gun that has seen many bloody battles and i would trade that side arm as bulky as it is"

Seeing the joy in the kids eyes light up Cain passed the kid back the box saying "You keep that safe kid, you got one heck of a blaster there and for the time, sweat and trouble that thing cost your father it is one of a kind. It is better off in your hands then mine." half smiles at Xander showing his fang.

"from what i hear there are some scum of the earth after your blaster there. well once i am finished with you they will be wishing they never even got the thought to come after if in there thin skulls." Cain laughs and then fires his car back up and heads to the business sector of the city on the way to Dr. Clearwater's lab.
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am

"So You're Familiar With The World of the Wasteland Bandits. I feel they're the ones behind the whole Chaos Around Here at Dad's Labs",I said as I sighed in frustration Since The Breach In At The Industries.

Looking Around As He's Driving,I sit there Curious Trying to Figure out where he's taking us,Before I Eventually See The Sign That we Were Entering the Business Sector Of Emerald City. "Lovely...",I think In My Head As I know for Sure He's Probably Taking Me To Dad's Labs To Check Up On Him. I Just Sit Back and Enjoy The Ride Till We Get There
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

"I am familiar enough with the terrain and it inhabitants to know that they just want everything for themselves. They are greedy psychopaths that have been a plague on the cities of the wastelands for many years." Reaching the underground parkade of Forsa Industries Cain pulls and start looking for a parking stall when all of a sunder a nearby vehicle explodes and a small band of raiders start running to the stairwell "looks like trouble has come, need to stall them and warn your father." handing Xander his cellphone Cain looked at him "call you father and warn him now!"

Cain flipped a switch on the center console of his car and lowered the front grill on his car revealing to machine guns and 6 rockets. "Time to eat pavement you scumbags!" Cains pressed the triggers and began firing the machine guns at the raiders. "Tell the devil Cain sent you when you make it that far you flesh-bags!!"
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Worried and Scared for what to do, I followed Orders of Cain To Call Dad. "Hello? Dad There's a Security Breach with Some Bandits. Where? Parking Lot Sector A. Reinforcements? Ok,Can I Use the Gun? Ok Thx.",I said as I hanged up. I Opened the Box To Equip the Plasma Gun in my Hand. I Slowly Began to Pull The Trigger as a Forest Green Like Orb of Plasma Energy Release from the Caliber as it Impacted One of the Bandits' Chest Armor Paralyzing Him For about a Minute.

I Began To Shoot The Rest of them To Help Cain Out To Hopefully Vanquish them as it seemed that Their Reinforcements were Coming.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 pm

The raiders began to split up some still going for the stair while the others began to fight back. The raiders had many different weapons the have been stolen by them over the years raging from bats and swords to to machine guns and bazookas. The raiders are nothing the ragging lunatics with nothing good going for them. as the Raiders started piling into the underground parking garage Cain made the following choice "buckle up kid this is going to be one hell of a ride. lets just hope ol doc clearwater got his ass out of this place cause we are about to bring down the house." Flipping another switch on the center console the sides of the doors unfolded revealing two missile launchers. Looking over to xander "when i say hit these two buttons you hot them you understand me!" Cain throws the car in reverse and pins the gas pedal to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Nodding To His Last Response,I Buckled Up and readied My Fingers For His Response. "I Just Hope Dad Got Out In Time",I thought,as I was Waiting For His Reply.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

"Alright kid push that button. Lets drop this place on there heads!" still firing the cars machine guns as he is backing out of the parking garage Cain trys to back over a few of the raiders on the way out.

Last edited by Cain Ventresca on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:59 pm

On His Orders I Press The Button,Waiting For What Will Come Of It.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 pm

As Xander pressed the button the missiles took off in the direction of the raiders. At the same time Cain fired the rockets from the front grill at the pillars, the pillars exploded upon impact of the rockets and the building began to crumble down around everyone. Random derbies began striking the raiders pinning some of them down on the ground.

Reaching the outside of the tower Cain brought the front grill back of hiding the weapons there and retracted the missile pods back into the doors. Setting the car into drive Cain burns off leaving 2 strips of black burned rubber on the road. "Alright lets get the hell out of here and get to a safer location to plan out the next move."
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm

"Holy Sh-t!",I thought in my head as the missles had Exploded Collapsing Dad's Labs Down. I Then Noticed a Flash of Light,bringing My attention to a man,Who Seemed Like One of Dad's Assistants. From The Look of his face,he was trying to tell me Dad was ok but i couldn't figure it out.

I Then Turned My Direction from the Man and looked at Cain as he was speaking to me.Then,In response I nodded sitting back panting for my life after our Meer Encounter With The Raiders
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Concentrating on the road keeping an eye for any possible raider stragglers waiting to pounce. While driving Cain glances over at the young boy who seems to be lost in thought and says to him "Your father is a smart man and i am sure he will be fine but for now we need to make do with what e know and that is that he made it out safe. Until father word comes of this you need to think about what is happening at the current the more you let your mind wonder on if your father made it out alive or not the less you will concentrate on what is happening around you. I need you to clear your mind and focus Xander, the raiders normally do not attack within city limits there must be a greater reasoning behind the attack, perhaps there is a stronger presence behind the whip controlling there mad men." Cain then goes back to watching the road as he two has to wonder why the raiders attacked and who was behind the attack.

Thinking to himself Cain tries to piece together the puzzle, as the raiders are only interested in personal gain and even though they are not very intellectual beings they are still smart enough to know when they are being fooled. "hmmm, who could possibly posses the power and knowledge to tame and control these fiends of man?"
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 pm

I Then Sit Back Confused on his last Sentence as if he knew another accomplice,Perhaps another Vampire. Or Some Cyclops He Used to Know. I Just Sat There Confused,Thinking If Dad was able To Escape From The Labs after The Explosion. "So Do you think you know anyone that May Be Able to find out the mastermind Behind the Raiders And Their Recent Attack on Dad's Labs?"
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:49 pm

"I don't know of anyone who would have the guts let alone the mind capacity to control the raiders. only aspect i have to look at is it has to be someone with a hatred of your father's company. But right now i need you to focus on the here and now and now dwell on what happened back at the labs. stay focused cause we are not out of hell yet!" Continuing to speed down the streets of Emerald City Cain and the boy were heading to the city limits on the way to Chicago but encountered trouble at the city limits "Bloody Hell!!! They were waiting on us my bet says they has every entrance into the city blocked off! Hang tight kid this is going to get hairy pretty quickly. We cant go through them there to much fire power sitting there so we have outsmart them." Slamming the car in reverse Cain spins the car 180 degrees and burns of in the opposite direction of the roadblock taking the next left corner and high speeds in excess of 60 miles per hour "Only chance we have to go head to my old safe house and wait for this shit to cool down enough for us to get the hell out of dodge and get back to Chicago were i have what i need at my disposal."

Last edited by Cain Ventresca on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 am

I Nod to Him as I Sit back thinking of all the men in the world that could of hated him. "Cain, Now that you think of it there Was my Father's Former Roommate that wanted Half of their Expenses which helped built the Industries,he disappeared after That. There is also my Dad's Ex-Girlfriend who was their roommate as well,but Because he left her for my Mom,thats another possibility.",I just Sigh in frustration as i continue to think.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"It is possible, we cant dismiss there as potential threats but do you think they would have the knowledge or even the power to control the wastelanders? I have seen the inner workings of these bastards an it aint no pretty site. they are savages to the core, no respect for anything other then power." As night fell upon the city Cain pulls into a nearby ally and parks the car turning the engine off he then looks to Xander. "What others do you know that could be after you father and his creation? The more i know the better off we are in the long run."

Last edited by Cain Ventresca on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xander
Squire of Knowledge
Squire of Knowledge
Xander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 pm

"To Be Honest,My dad's old roommate was a bit smarter than Dad. But Because the guy had like a big Ego and always lost his temper in projects and experiments...He might have potential to have created those savages.",I sigh continue to think about all the people possibly behind this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)   Downtown Emerald City(Open For all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Downtown Emerald City(Open For all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next